Saturday, June 18, 2011

THE BEST ADVERTISEMENT OPPURTUNITY IN THIS BLOG WHICH WILL CHANGE YOUR BUSSINESS

                        Friends today is the world of advertisement what is seen is sold.Thus to make the marketing more easy I have started advertisement provision  in my blog where bussiness advertisement along with the contact number can be  send to me for international viewing. The rate per month is much below earlier calender advertisement  days  where circulation and expenditure was very costly. Interested person can contact me in my e- mail .  Thus the  blog can be booked for maximum one year, after that their may be price enhancement. The video clipping can be send in my e mail- togobasar@gmail.com.which which soon soon I will try to put in U Tube.  
                        The international money can be send through SBI Guwahati SWIFT Code SBININ BB 159 which has to be write before the IFS Code - SBI N0006032 State Bank of India Basar Branch which has to be write before Account Number of Togo Basar 11877839037. And similierly the Indian brothers and sisters have to put IFS No. before my account number if the money is send from other Bank other than SBI. I promise to abide by my promise and keep all the transaction records for future scruitiny.Please help me to help my country better the income if any will be used in good cause.The agent if any through which a advertisemnt comes may be given 20 % commission. provided the advertisement and and the money comes simultaneously.

No comments: