Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I have joined BJP :-

       

                           On the popular demand of the Public's of the 29th Basar (ST) Assembly constituency today on the 16th aug.2014 I have joined BJP in the front of Sri Yomto Jini the president West Siang Dist.BJP and Sri Tumke Bagraji Hon`ble MLA Aalo 30 (ST) West Assembly constituency.In the auspicious occasion of the elevation of Sri Nyamar Riramji as the Basar BJP Block President.The saying goes for BJP all the members are equally respectable.Thus hope all the BJP Parivar will bless me and always guide me.And above all the good Publics of my assembly constituency for which I wanted to do so much.
                                  The historical speech of the Hon`ble P.M on the 15th aug. 2014 made me to think if I don`t join the party now from which I can hope that ACHA DIN will also come for me now then when?As great man must be given cooperation from a small person like me.This have been the will of all my ex-supporters of the MLA election and I have lots of respect for the grass root blessings and suggestions.
                  Sri Ibom kamumji Ex-Block president Basar Unit also invited me in the BJP I also wish him and his team best of luck.And the notable persons who attracted me towards the BJP was -Sri Kiren Rijiju Hon`ble M.O.S ( Home) Govt. of India and my good College days friend who show his magnanimity to visit my house just after his election result to console a friend in distress.And Sri Tarun Vijayji Hon`ble M.P who is like elder brother to me.And who have been inviting me in the party since long time.And even Sri Tai Tagakji President State unit conveyed his desire to have me in the party  through Sri Yomto Jiniji  the Dist. President.Also big brother Sri Tapr Gaoji the National level General Secy. BJP.I am thankfull to all. 
                        And specially to Rashtra Guru Baba Ramdevji who always wanted me in his team ,Babaji your wished have been fulfilled now.I have been always your fan and today have joined your party for the hope of change we all believe in.

No comments: